Friday, May 22, 2009

All the Single Ladies!


It may sound strange but my two year old niece Giovanna, loves the song "Single Ladies" by Beyonce. The moment she hears that beat she starts screaming, laughing and dancing all at once. It is the funniest thing I have ever seen. My father will be surprised to see this when he comes back from his overseas trip to Morocco. My father is a Physician's Assistant as well as a Lieutenant Commander in the Naval Reserves. Two years ago he left for Iraq to fight the war on terror and ensure freedom for Americans everywhere. Currently my father is strengthening ties between America and Morocco through medical services. My father will be back just in time for the Miss New York State Pageant!!




Last night I was an honored guest at the Cirque de Arte show at the State Office Building. Several young children displayed their vocal, dance, instrumental and other various talents. I also had the esteem pleasure of crowning Miss Thousand Islands Teen 2009- Chelsea Mejias at this event. I felt so proud crowning my new little sister who is funny, smart and ambitious.





Well I better go, Giovanna put "Single Ladies" on repeat and won't stop yelling at me until I come and dance with her. God Bless and take care, even if your not a single lady!


xoxo,


Kristan



No comments:

Post a Comment